“WCCIM aims to establish itself as an organisation which uplifts the nation and humanity through women empowerment, developing, upgrading, promoting and projecting the work of women so that they can be recognised in the society socially and economically”
GOALS AND OBJECTIVE
- To abide by and work within the Law of the Chamber and adhere to the organisation’s rules.
- To cater more and more woman through skill development by providing training sessions.
- Promotion of membership through awareness programs.
- Policy advocacy to assist the government in making effective economic policies and to facilitate the women entrepreneurs.
- To abide by the policies and procedures as authorised by the governing Executive Board.
- To develop skills of artisans linked with the women.
- To provide opportunities by forming linkages for members to prosper and progress.
- To promote networking.
- Promote women in the service sector
- Introduce entrepreneurship to more and more women
- Finance and Fundraising for the office.